May 19th Walnut High School Physical Exams
Medical Team and Physicians WILL EXAMINE:
- Height and weight
- Heart rate
- Blood pressure
- Orthopedic assessment of bones, joints and ligaments,
- Potential cardiovascular and/or respiratory abnormalities,
- Follow up of any past injuries,
NO GENITAL/HERNIA SCREENING
WHEN: FRIDAY MAY 19th
- PREPAID starts at 2pm
- Walk-Ins only between 3pm-5pm
- FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE
- LIMITED spots available.
TIME: 2:00pm – 5:30pm
WHAT YOU NEED TURNED IN WITH YOUR PAYMENT:
- Print out the PHYSICAL EXAM form AND have Guardian/Parent sign for permission.You can find this form at www.walnuths.net, under “Arts and Athletics” and “Athletic Information.” (or from this website under Forms)
- $25 Cash is accepted.
- $25 Checks are addressed to “Walnut High School.”
- Receipts will be provided upon request.
WHERE: WHS GYMNASIUM
If you have questions, please contact Nelson Chen at email@example.com