Summer Athletic Camps Registration Procedures
Welcome to Walnut High School Summer Sports Camps online registration procedure. Please follow the instructions to register your son or daughter for the 2017 summer camps.
These camps are not mandatory for your son or daughter to try-out and play for a Walnut High School Athletic Team. They give your son or daughter the opportunity to be involved with the actual coaches of the athletic teams, get comfortable with the campus, and meet other student-athletes that may be involved with that specific team. The student-athletes will learn about philosophy, strategy, drills, they will develop skills, compete, and set the groundwork for the rigorous team competition in the Hacienda League. These camps are very important for all sports but especially Fall sports (Girls Tennis, Volleyball, Football, Boys’ Water Polo, Boys and Girls Cross Country, and Girls Golf) because these sports begin before school starts.
- These camps do not interfere with summer school. Summer school runs from 7:30am to 1:00pm and the camps are before or after those times.
- It is a great way to get to see if you would like a sport or are ready for the high school level competition of the sport you like.
- You can be involved in one or more camps. If they overlap, the coaches will work out a schedule so the student-athlete can be involved.
- The operation of summer camp has various expenses. As a result, there will be tuition for each camp.
- Team gear will be available for purchase; however it is optional and not required to participate.
Follow the directions below:
- Go to walnutmustangathletics.com (this website) go to Summer Camps.
- Download the Summer Schedule 2017 (Pending).
- Download the pre-participation physical form and take it to your/a doctor and have them perform a physical and sign the form. See Athletic Participation/Clearance Procedure on this web site under Mustang HQ.
- Download the Summer Release of Liability/Insurance form and complete all information.
- Download the Summer Registration form and fill it out.
- Turn it in along with the money (Checks can be payable to Walnut High School), the release of liability form, and the completed physical form to the coach of the camp or Mail to Walnut High School, 400 N. Pierre Road, Walnut, California 91789 ATTENTION: Athletic Director. If involved in more than one camp, make out one check for all and the multiple-registration will be handled by the office
- Failure to complete all steps will delay your son or daughter from participating in the summer camp at Walnut High School.
- Questions email email@example.com