Summer Athletic Camps Registration Procedures
(UPDATED: February 7, 2019)
Welcome to Walnut High School Summer Sports Camps online registration procedure. Please follow the instructions to register your son or daughter for the 2019 summer camps.
These camps are not mandatory for your son or daughter to try-out and play for a Walnut High School Athletic Team. They give your son or daughter the opportunity to be involved with the actual coaches of the athletic teams, get comfortable with the campus, and meet other student-athletes that may be involved with that specific team. The student-athletes will learn about philosophy, strategy, drills, they will develop skills, compete, and set the groundwork for the rigorous team competition in the Hacienda League. These camps are very important for all sports but especially Fall sports (Girls Tennis, Volleyball, Football, Boys’ Water Polo, Boys and Girls Cross Country, and Girls Golf) because these sports begin before school starts.
- These camps do not interfere with summer school. Summer school runs from 7:30am to 1:00pm and the camps are before or after those times.
- It is a great way to get to see if you would like a sport or are ready for the high school level competition of the sport you like.
- You can be involved in one or more camps. If they overlap, the coaches will work out a schedule so the student-athlete can be involved.
- The operation of summer camp has various expenses. As a result, there will be tuition for each camp.
- Team gear will be available for purchase; however it is optional and not required to participate.
Follow the directions below:
- Go to walnutmustangathletics.com then to MORE then to FORMS and download the summer camp schedule 2019.
- Parent and Athlete log on together to athleticclearance.com
- Set up an account for Walnut High School.
- Go to Walnut High School 2019/20, read carefully, and fill out all the required information.
- Electronically sign off on all documents. (parent, student , and both)
- Download the pre-participation physical form and take it to your/a doctor and have them perform a physical and sign the form. Download the WVUSD Liability Form and Final Verification Form(after all done) and return those 2 forms along with the physical form to the Athletic Trainer Faith Villanueva) Any questions email@example.com
- Download the Summer Registration form and the Release of Liability/Insurance Form. Fill them out and turn them in along with the money (Checks can be payable to Walnut High School) to the coach of the camp or Mail to Walnut High School, 400 N. Pierre Road, Walnut, California 91789 ATTENTION: Athletic Director. If involved in more than one camp (there is a discount see registration form), make out one check for all and the multiple-registration will be handled by the office.
- Failure to complete all steps will delay your son or daughter from participating in the summer camp at Walnut High School.
- Questions email firstname.lastname@example.org